الاثنين، 15 أكتوبر 2018

أقوال مـأثوره :Proverbs:

يقول أحد السلف رحمهم الله:

-  كنت أظن أن العبد هو الذي يحب الله أولا حتى يحبه الله ،
حتى قرأت قول الله : (فسوف يأتي الله بقوم يحبهم ويحبونه) ؛               
فعلمت أن الذي يحب أولا هو الله.

- وكنت أظن أن العبد هو  الذي يتوب أولا حتى يتوب الله عليه :                حتى قرأت قول الله ( ثم تاب الله عليهم ليتوبوا ) ؛                                 
فعلمت أن الله هو الذي يلهمك التوبة حتى تتوب .

- وكنت أظن أن العبد هو الذي يرضى عن الله أولا ثم يرضى الله عنه ؛         حتى قرأت قوله تعالى (رضي الله عنهم ورضوا عنه) ؛                            فعلمت أن الله هو الذي يرضى عن العبد أولا .

ربنا  أحبنا وتب علينا وارض عنا
وأعنا علي ذكرك شكرك
وحسن عبادتك وألهمنا طاعتك .
وارزقنا عفوك ورضاك .
امين يارب العالمين

Proverbs:
Says one of the predecessor, may God have mercy on them:



- I thought that the slave is the one who loves God first so that God loves him,

So I read the words of God: (God will come to a people loves and love);

So I knew that the one who loves first is God.



- I thought that the slave is the first to repent until God repent to him: so I read the words of God (and then God responded to them repent);

So I knew that it was God who inspired you to repent until you repent.



- I thought that the slave is the one who pleases God first and then God bless him; so I read the verse (may Allah be pleased with them and pleased him); I knew that it is God who is satisfied with the first.



Our Lord loves us, and He loves us

And thank you, thank you

And your worship is good, and we have inspired your obedience.

And grant us your pleasure and satisfaction.

Amin, O Lord of the Worlds

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق